Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Presentation Baby!


I parked behind the school as I always do and all my little people poured out the side of my van. The boys were wrestling with backpacks, trying to hoist them over the sleeves of puffy coats. My princess had stepped a yard ahead of everyone and I watched as she prepared herself for another day of Kindergarten. Flipping her back pack over her left shoulder and swinging her snack bag in her right hand, she tossed her head high, pony-tail swishing, and began strutting down the sidewalk. Laughing at her "prance" I called out "what are you doing Madi?" "I'm a model, mommy!" came her response.
She's got this much poise and attitude at five, boy am I afraid of 15!!

3 comments:

  1. She's awesome!!! And SOOOOOO much like her mother :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I wish I had her confidence! I don't think I've ever been brave enough to strut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I know my little one is funny like that too. Where do they come up with these things at their age??

    ReplyDelete