Sunday, April 06, 2008

Where to begin...

A sister of mine, one of many, mentioned recently that I need a place to vent. Being on my computer 2/3 of the day I immediately thought of blogging and then remembered that I used to have a blog. I hadn't realized just how long it's been since I've posted. Two and a half years. And what a wild chunk of time that has been.

In the last two and a half years my family has entered the worlds of Autism, Tourrette's, OCD, intense food allergies, and extreme Sensory Integration Disorder. We have also entered middle school, begun home schooling, and seen our youngest start school. We have changed vehicles twice, jobs 3 times, and all but completely halted remodeling on our home. We have gained 3 new cousins and are anxiously awaiting the arrivals of 3 more.

Yes, it's been an interesting time for us. Now I will attempt to fill in the gaps.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea- to blog it out! I like it, your sis is a smart cookie. Being a mom is such a challenge no matter what kind of kids you have.
    Keep blogging, girl! I look forward to reading your updates.

    ReplyDelete