Saturday, January 02, 2010

Action

I watched a show tonight about a luxury liner for "pinto millionaires" that bills itself as a floating city called The World. My first thought was how do I sign up for this trip! But as the emphasis turned to privacy and seclusion I began to wonder... what are these people hiding from? A 44,000 ton ship that only holds 350 people and continues nearly non-stop around and around the world seems like the perfect combination for mystery, intrigue, and scandal. Then again, maybe I'm just in desperate need of a good action flick!

Action... I've just decided that this word is going to become my mantra of the year. Don't talk, don't think, don't ponder, don't wonder... take action! Yeah, I like the sound of that. Maybe I'll even "action" myself an apartment on that ocean liner. Hey, don't laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment